An error-prone and costly client fee billing process can have a negative impact on an investment manager’s bottom line – especially if inaccuracies and delays result in fines, reputation damage and/or lost revenue.
Electra Billing helps improve the speed and accuracy of invoices, cash flows and client servicing, whether your firm has institutional accounts, retail accounts, or a mixture of both. It eliminates manual touchpoints with custodians and improves the client experience while reducing operational, compliance and reputational risk and cost.
Fast and Accurate Fee Calculations, Invoicing and Cash Flow
Electra Billing streamlines your operations with fast, automated fee calculations, billing automation, invoicing analysis, accounting and reporting. Managing hundreds of thousands of accounts for buy-side investment firms around the world, Electra Billing provides an intuitive, integrated and workflow-based client fee billing process.
Flexible, Secure and Global Architecture
Originally developed by a large, global institutional asset manager, Electra Billing supports an investment firm’s multi-currency post-trade operations in any region or country. Not only is its flexible invoice tracking simple to use, it also delivers a detailed audit trail that includes invoices sent outside the automated delivery process.
Integrated Data and Reconciliation
When used with the Electra Data aggregation service, data is collected on accounts, as-of dates and audited market values – plus asset classes, if required – from your custodians or your internal accounting system, for use within Electra Billing, which can receive information from our award-winning Electra Reconciliation solution to improve invoice accuracy and speed to revenue.
Flexible, Dynamic Communications and Reporting
Electra Billing makes the entire billing, invoicing and receivables process efficient, secure and error-free by providing customized and dynamic account-level communications and reporting, and support for special payment instruction requests.
- Complex fee schedules, performance fees and billing
- Archives and audit trails for improved compliance and risk control
- Effective-date processing, complete with historical fee data
- Custodian-audited market values
- Automatic payment withdrawal direct from custodians
- Full control of the data used, down to the fee
- Better transparency through tightly-controlled workflows
- Fee estimates or projected fees for forecasting
- Integration with portfolio accounting systems, accounts receivable, and custodians
- Customizable invoicing, client communications and reporting
- Highly granular user security supporting Sarbanes- Oxley Act (SOX) and internal audits
- Multi-currency fee calculations, invoicing and payments